Sunday, August 22, 2010
Bad breath can be caused by many factors like smoking, alcohol, chewing tobacco, mouth ulcers, bad or junk foods, gum ulcers, cavities,throat infection, lung infection & poor oral hygiene. following are few tips to stop bad breath naturally.
* Brush your teeth after morning and night meal( if bad breath problem is more than brush teeth after every meal).
* Chew clove, fennel seeds and cardamom(small) after meals, as aromatic properties of these herbs will freshen your breath.
* Add one lemon juice with some salt and sugar to a glass of water & drink it often.
* Fennel seeds are great food neutralizer.As its nature's own deodorizer. Chew them often.
* Herbal tea made of herbs like Cinnamon ( Dalchini ), Rosa Centifolia ( Rose petals ) and Fennel seeds are helpful to give fresh breaths.
* Brush your tongue always whenever you brush your teeth.
* Before sleeping rinse your mouth with a glass of water with the juice of half lemon added.
* Drink water throughout of the day.
* You should take all care in cleaning your teeth by using natural and proper brushing techniques. Time to time go for a check up with your dentist.If you keep teeth , tongue and mouth clean, you will not suffer from bad breath problem.Follow the above given good oral hygiene methods.
So Enjoy .............................Simple, easy, natural, therapies.
*The information provided on this page is for educational purposes only and is not intended to assess, diagnose, or prescribe for any medical condition. Always seek the counsel of a qualified holistic health care practitioner for concerns.
at 9:31 AM