Squeezing or picking of blackheads may lead to scars.This skin area should be kept clean and clear with natural cleansers.You can use natural soaps or antibacterial cleaners formulated for oily skin.
Here following homemade treatment tips on how to safely remove blackheads .
Safely remove blackheads in five easy steps
- Step 1: Mix quarter cup of water with three drops of iodine and one teaspoon of salt.
- Step 1: The mixture should be comfortably cooled before using it on face.
- Step 2: Dip a cotton ball in it and apply on blackheads. This will make them loosen a bit so that they can be easily removed using a gauze pad.
- Step 3: people with oily skin can apply a toner on T-zone and rinse later. Also use a clay mask to soak excess oil.
- Step 4: In case of an emergency like a wedding or interview, you can reduce swelling and redness by getting a cortisone injection from doctor. It immediately calms pimples on your face.
- Step 5: Alternatively, you can apply some cortisone cream, or Vasocon, or Preparation H that you will get in any drug store.
Through it is a temporary home remedy but is ideal for people who can not stand needles.
Enjoy This Therapy.
* As we all know that these natural therapies are safe and effective but we always insist that before using kindly do a patch test( for homemade masks) on elbow if it doesn't irritates or sensitive to your skin than use it.
*****The information provided on this page is for educational purposes only and is not intended to assess, diagnose, or prescribe for any medical condition. Always seek the counsel of a qualified holistic health care practitioner for concerns.